Write A Prapraph About Your Favorite Teacher

 Favorite Teacher
Mr Nurul Islam, Our English teacher, is my favorite teacher. I like him very much for some of his extra ordinary qualities. His method of teaching is outstanding. His art of speaking is also very appealing I become spell bound when I listen to him. 


His pronunciation is so clear that students can understand his lecture easily Besides, he takes care of each student in such a fashion that everybody regards him as an intimate one. Moreover, he's rude to none, rather he treats all very politely and equally.



He is also very co operative, If a student fails to understand any term, he helps him understand it again and again. He leads a very simple life. I hardly find these qualities in other teachers.  Following him, I would like to be a teacher like him. I am very proud of my favorite teacher.

Post a Comment

0 Comments