Write an application to your Principal for a Full-free studentship

Your father who is the only earning member became seriously ill and a lot of money is being spent for his treatment but it seems that he will not recover. Now, write an application to your Principal for a full-free studentship.

Full-free studentship

June 22, 2020
The Principal 
V.M College,Manikgonj
Subject : An application for a full-free studentship.

Sir, 
With due respect I would like to let you know about a sudden economic problem of my family. My father is the only earning member of our family that consists of 10 members. Two months ago he fell ill. A lot of money has already been spent for his treatment but the condition is quite hopeless.

Now it seems that he will not come back to his former state of health. It is indeed a bolt from the blue for our family. All my brothers and sister are students. In this circumstances. I am quite unable to pay my tuition fees. But I wish to continue my studies. In this respect I would like to tell you that my previous results were always bright.

I, therefore, expect your kind favour of granting me a full-free studentship and thus enable me to continue my studies.

Yours obediently,
Md Fakrul Alam
Class - Xii
Roll- 02

Post a Comment

0 Comments