Write an application to your Headmaster/Principal for a Transfer certificate

Your Father is a government employee. He has been transferred to Dhaka from Rajshahi. Now, Write an application to your Headmaster/Principal for a transfer certificate.

Transfer certificate

February 24 2020
The Headmaster,
Dhaka Zilla School and college
Subject : Prayer for a transfer certificate.

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of class seven of your school/college. My father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred form Dhaka to Rajshahi. 

Our family is going to shift there.  I am now alone in Dhaka. Therefore, I have no relatives here to continue my studies,  So it is impossible from my side to continue my study in your school/ college. I am in need of a transfer certificate to get admission into a school/college in Rajshahi.

I, therefore, pray an hope that you would be kind enough to issue me  a transfer certificate.


Odediently yours
Habib/ Habiba
Class x, Roll 20

Post a Comment

2 Comments