write an application to your principal for a testimonial

Suppose, you have passed the HSC Examination from City College, Dhaka. You want to get yourself admitted into a university and so you need a testimonial. Now, write an application to your principal for a testimonial.

Application for a testimonial

July 10, 2020
The Principal 
City College, Dhaka
Subject : An application for a testimonial.

Sir, 
I have the honour to state that I have passed the HSC Examination from your college. My session was 2016-2017 and my Roll Number was 1100, Commerce. Now I intend to got myself admitted into a university and so I need a testimonial from you. In this respect I would like to tell you that I have passed the HSC Examination with GPA-5 and I was the captain of our college cricket team. 
I, therefore, request you to issue a testimonial in favour of me referring to my character and extracurricular activities.
I remain,
Sir,

Your obediently,
Md faruq.

Post a Comment

0 Comments