Write A Composition About Aim In Life

Aim in life/Future plan of life
An aim is very important in a man’s life. Every man should have an aim. None can reach his goal without an aim. There is a proverb that a man without an aim is like a ship without a rudder.

A rudderless ship drifts on at the mercy of the wind and waves. Similarly an aimless man is drifted along the current of life and he reaches no definite destination. An aim is, therefore, something like a compass for the adventure of life.

There are lots of aims for men and women in our society. Some men, for example, hanker after wealth, some seek power and position, some desire name and fame and some travel in the realm of knowledge. I want to be a doctor in life because I think I have special fitness for it.

Another reason behind my choice is that the profession of a doctor is  no doubt noble. It is surely an humanitarian career. In our country more than eighty percent of the people live in the villages. They live in wretched poverty, hunger and diseases.

This  is an unfortunate situation which should not be allowed to continue. when I shall complete medical education and have my degree, I shall go back to my native village and start practicing among my own people and try to help them in their illness.

Our future depends on the proper choice of aim. It brings success and prosperity in life. If an aim is fixed then success is near at our hand. I believe that my aim will reach me to my destination. So I am trying my best to get my success.

Post a Comment

0 Comments